0.25% Encapsulated Retinol Serum
A powerful revitalising night-time retinol serum designed to increase the skins renewal process, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, visibly reduces pigmentation, targets pore size, congestion and cellular ageing, unveiling luminous skin.
Same day dispatch
Try the mini bundle for $195
Gift, trial or travel with the mini bundle
- Fine lines & wrinkles 12-24 weeks
- Breakouts & congestion 4-12 weeks
- Sun damage/ hyperpigmentation 12- 24 weeks
Yes, we trialed this product on 28 participants for 42 days and followed these participants up again at 3 & 6 months. See clinical date below.
No, Retinol is not considered safe when pregnant
5-6 months if used 3 times per week
- Always in the PM, after saint Louve Vitamin B3, B5 & Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum.
- Always follow with moisturiser
- Always use an SPF in the day when using Retinol
Welcome to Saint Louve Prescription QuizStart the quiz
Click here to continue shopping.